Rates & Insurance
While most clients opt to utilize their health insurance benefits, we also offer sliding scale and private pay options for counseling sessions. If you are interested in paying out of pocket for counseling sessions, please talk with your therapist to get further information.
The Healing Collective is paneled with major insurance plans, including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Care Network of Michigan
- Blue Cross Complete
- McLaren Commercial
- McLaren Medicaid
- Medicaid of Michigan
- Meridian of Michigan
- Meridian Medicaid
- United Health Care
Please contact your insurance company to see what your coverage is for mental health counseling services, as rates may vary per individual plan.
Good Faith Estimate Information:
Under Section 2799B-6 of the Public Health Service Act, health care providers and health care facilities are required to inform individuals who are not enrolled in a plan, a Federal health care program, or are not seeking to file a claim with their plan of expected charges, both orally and in writing to the best of their ability; upon request, or at the time of scheduling health care items and services.
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost. Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who do NOT have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
Any Other Questions?
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!